Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Well, what a great day. I met with God at every turn. He does good work!

This is just Southeast of Sedona, AZ. The rock formation on the left is Bell Rock. Just stop anyplace there is a picture.

I have seen some magnificent rock formations today. Yet, everyone of of these formations is a result of erosion. The desert is ever changing. Balanced rocks come unbalanced and fall. I am constantly reminded my Rock does not change.


Sedona, about 30 minutes after sunset and by the light of the full moon.











In case anyone is wondering -- baseball pictures start tomorrow. I saw the minor league players today for about 1.5 hours. The drills that are being worked on are so far beyond my abilities I could only laugh -- and I did lots of that. "A joyful heart..."


Here is one last picture, just because I can.

2 comments:

  1. No offense, but you can keep your baseball craze. I'll stay in a trance as I take in the natural beauty. Fantastic pictures. Amazing work by a great and good God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baseball to is a gift from God. Everything in life and all sermons are better when they include THE game :-) I just wish my pictures could contain a small bit to the experience.

    ReplyDelete