Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Note the ball exploding out of Zach's hand. Three out of four innings tonight were vintage Zach. The fourth inning he seemed to be working only on off speed stuff with no fast balls. That inning he was hit several times and gave up 3 runs. In the season i feel he will have a better mix and he looks smooth.
Speaking of ball -- the blur flying into Gordon's ribs is the ball. Alex dropped the bat and took several deep breathes before walking to 1st. He stayed in the game and moved with no problems.

This is Jacob's at bat. He laced the ball to right center and looked good doing it. There was a head in the next picture I took when Mike contacted the ball so trust me -- it was squared up and driven.
As long as I am on a Alex Gordon kick, here he is running to the out field. It was a long run and he arrived at the ball by sliding face first. He was going full speed. The boy is playing hard and looks relaxed.



Now for the spiritual stuff, today's work was/is built around trust. As of this moment the thought is not finished and polished so it is hard to state clearly. See if you can help me. I am highly suggestible at this time.

I learned to repeat the verse, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not to thine own understanding," as a child. There have been times during the last 9 months that Psalm 37 seemed filled with words I could not feel, understand or choose; and yet, the Comforter seemed to constantly call me to its words. Jesus was saying trust in Me when He stated, "I go to prepare a place for you... many mansions..." I have seen Diane in heaven with her mom and dad praising God in my prayers. I know her trust in God was complete. And yet trust carries more depth than mear acceptance of His signage.

As I work my way through aloneness I have come to a heart place. In this place only God and I sit together. God and I honestly listen and speak to each other. This is my garden walk with God in the cool of the day; after the burning tears have released my spirit to tender touch.

In this place is trust. And for me it is not good enough to accept God's will and plan for my future -- though, yes I do accept. Praying through, this is when I have loving desire only for God's will, is doorway to trust. Regardless of the direction or implications of God's desire for me, my motive are devoid of want for anything outside of God's sight. Accepting God's will is receiving; desiring God's will is seeking. I am actively seeking, knowing nothing else matters.

In the midst of all the answers God has already given I choose to seek more, even more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment