Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I went on a date last night. More about that later. I am in Tucson, AZ. Today I went to Sabino Canyon, a place of great beauty. A place of peace and for me prayer. The work done today resulted in the knowledge that God's plan is different that nay I had previously imagined. So, I am thankful for the time of insight. Here are a few pictures of the canyon:
How did that rock get there? And, this is what happens when your tie is to tight.
Lumpy cactus.
Talk about living on the edge. Yes, this is life on a shear cliff face.
It looked was just standing there to long, trying to hold up the weight of the world and it got tired.
I love the rib patterns, the locals think it was caused by lighting blowing off the cactus top.
Pretty, yes?
Cholla -- bad stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment