Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Day with Friends


I enjoy being with people; understanding living that brings newness of life. Privileged to spend the day with friends, Jim and Marni Polly I was blessed physically and spiritually as Jim drove in the Sonora Desert while my car issues continued. What a blessing to see a young couple in love and caring for each other with grace.

Jim is a friend I had not yet met until this trip. A friend waiting to happen. A carpenter, construction leader, developing minister and christian. He has the gift of extending God's grace by presence and insight.

Marni, a childhood friend who is a sister. Singer and song writer Marni has matured into a strong woman of God that I think may have books unwritten in her soul.

To say I am blessed by my time with the Polly family would only show my ability to state the obvious -- yet in grace the smile on my lips reaches to spiritual peace -- I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment