Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So I get to start out this bog with the words that no one wants to hear.

"First of all, I'm okay. I was not hurt and the other people are okay to."
That would be the front of my car on the ground.

There was this lady in a Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup who was looking to the left while she was driving and turning to the right. Her very big right rear tire rolled up over the fender and front bumper, clip, grill, and so forth. The lady stopped and was very sorry and the car will get fixed sometime in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Is that fluid from your car?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but not vital. The white plastic object above the tire holds the windshield washer fluid. It was punctured. I did not drive around last night so today I will confirm that the front/suspension are able to get back to Tucson (100 miles) people here tell me there are no body repair places.

    ReplyDelete